6/14/07

Part Four, Some Annoynomus Hotel Room

I hit Maine with a full head of steam and then I guess all that steam just keep on going out into the ocean because I suddenly got very tired. I tried to go down the coast. Well, I did, but I got fed up with it in Deleware and started heading west and I've been doing the same thing everyday since then. Wake up, drive, find a hotel, sleep, repeat. Maybe its just that there isn't much in this part of the country that I am all that excitied about seeing, but that isn't really the case. On another trip I would like to spend more time in a couple of places out in the Midwest. But I don't think I have the real personality for just being on the road all the time. I figured this trip would take three weeks minimum and I'm actually going to make it back in about two and a half. Sort of an anti-climatic ending, althogh I wondered a lot about this blog as I was going along. It seems almost silly, really. But it's easier than sending postcards, and I remember this thing. Unlike the postcards, of which I have an every increasing stack of sitting unsent in my bag.

I haven't been taking pictures these last few days mostly because my camera has decided to vanish on me. I found it the other day and then it whisked away somewhere else. I think perhaps all the cluttered mess of debri in my car has formed a little gang and has been holding the camera hosted, claming that it was getting all the attention. Or perhaps the camera started hanging out with those items of its own free will, but as all bad influences, they've talked it into making some poor decisions.

That being said, here are a couple of photos that I hadn't put up yet of random things that really just do all the talking themselves and thus need none of my explanations:




































































Okay, so maybe some of them could use some explaination. The pink SUV could be explained. And if someone could do that, that would be great. Honestly, it had little decals of barbie-ish tinklebell things all over it. I walked past it once and barely noticed it. It wasn't till the second pass that I realized that it was painted like a thirteen year old girls backpack. And thats when things started to get weird...

No comments: